Lion Traxx Shuttle Service
Spring 2022 SERVICE HOURS
|Shuttle Hours||Office Hours|
|Beginning January 19, 2022
7:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.
Closed on Friday
Beginning January, 2022
*No service is provided on weekends, semester breaks, or holidays.*
LION TRAXX SHUTTLE STOPS
Spring 2022 Route
Beginning January 19, 2022 the University Shuttles will be operating on an altered route with reduced capacity. The new temporary route will consist of six stops.
- University Center Section 2
- Student Union
- TEC/ REC Center
- University Center Section 6
- Textbook Rental
- Greek Village/ The Oaks
Due to the State mandate masks must be worn and we will also have to reduce the seating capacity . We apologize for the inconvenience and will increase our operations as mandated by the State.
Riders will be asked to required to wear a mask at all time while on the University Shuttles.
Please do board the shuttles if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms
Shortness of Breath
- University Center, Section 2, on N General Pershing Extension
- Student Union Southwest side of Library
- N General Pershing St near Pennington Student Activity Center and Lab School
- University Center, Section 6, on Lion Lane
- Text Book Rental near Lion Lane
- Covered Pavilion in Southeastern Oaks/ Greek Village
The University operates a shuttle which is wheelchair accessible. For specific information please call 985-549-BUSS (2877).